In April 2017, DJUSA had the pleasure of producing a large wedding at Oheka Castle.
CHALLENGE : To collaborate with two other companies to plan and produce a five-part wedding with 400+ guests.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING LOGISTICS :
– Lighting of the entire venue
– The alignment of the Baraat & Hindu ceremonies
– The tea-time, cocktail & after-party furniture
– DJ Booth for the reception
– DJ, Event Host & Entertainment for all parts of this special celebration
– Ceremony & reception floor plans
– MP3s for performances
– Custom slideshow visuals for screens placed throughout venue
– Bride & Groom’s custom logo
The Baraat ceremony kicked off this extravagant day. The Groom rode in on a beautiful white horse and was welcomed with open arms by both families.
The Hindu Ceremony took place in front of the courtyard of Oheka. With guests surrounding the Bride & Groom, all guests had multiple beautiful views of the couple and the property.
At an all-day affair like this one, plenty of seating is required to allow your guests to rest! From tea-time to cocktail hour to the after party, we made sure all of the guests had stylish & comfortable seating options to choose from!
In charge of the entertainment, DJUSA made sure to bring the best of the best. Our tabla & sitar entertainers joined the couple during the Hindu part of their ceremony, while our band entertained the guests during cocktail hour.
In the main ballroom, both sides of the family were finally able to celebrate together in unity. From the first dance, to the last dance, our DJ & Event Host kept the party alive and everybody on their feet throughout the night!